The range of project activities under SPHEIR has generated learning beyond technical aspects of higher education, and more about the experience of collaboration and partnership, associated with multiple organisations (often in multiple countries) organising to accomplish reforms that benefit all.
Blogs and articles
- SPHEIR Fund Manager, December 2020, Transforming the quality of higher education in the wake of Covid-19. Read the blog.
- ACU, December 2020, PEBL, How the ACU supports equitable partnerships. Read the blog.
- Nakweya, G., University World News, November 2019, PEDAL, Call for Africa to generate its own knowledge and be free. Read the article.
- Nakweya, G, University World News, September 2020, PEDAL, South-South partnership to boost African research capacity. Read the article.
- Harle, J., INASP, May 2019, TESCEA, Reflecting on a year of partnership to boost higher education in East Africa. Read the blog.
- Tribune, Nigeria, August 2019, PEDAL, High-Level Poverty Killing Education In Africa. Read the article.
- Nakweya, G., University World News, July 2019, PEDAL, Technological innovations – A key to reaching students. Read the article.
- Sesabo, J., Mzumbe University, November 2018, TESCEA, East African context is important for appropriate higher-education frameworks in the region. Read the blog.
- Nzegwu, F., INASP, October 2018, TESCEA, Adaptive MEL at the heart of project implementation. Read the blog.
- O’Malley, B., University World News, December 2016, Can aid bring innovation to higher education systems? Read the article.
- O’Malley, B, University World News, October 2016, DFID project attempts to catalyse change in HE systems. Read the article.
- Ochieng, B., University World News, October 2016, Grant scheme targets partners in bid to boost universities. Read the article.
- Tillson, E et alPubMed.gov, March 2016, PfP, Learning from Somaliland? Transferability of learning from volunteering to national health service practice in the UK. Read the article.