Several projects are concerned with enhancing quality assurance (QA) practices within universities, and at the national level, through training of QA staff, sensitising academic staff and administrative staff to the benefits of internal and external QA, or developing formal policy proposals, tools and guidance documents for use by universities and national agencies.
- Perris, K. Mohee, R., Commonwealth of Learning, 2020, PEBL, Quality Assurance Rubric for Blended Learning. Download the guidebook.
Blogs and articles
- Lewis, H., University World News, May 2021, AQHEd-SL, Quality assurance efforts are a catalyst for change. Read the article.
- SPHEIR team, April 2021, AQHEd-SL, First cohort of quality assurance officers graduate in momentous occasion for Sierra Leone. Read the blog.
- Perris, K. Mohee, RUniversity World News, June 2020, AQHEd-SL, Quality assurance is key to sustainable blended learning. Read the article.
Videos and webinars
- Conteh-Morgan, M., University of Sierra Leone, INASP, December 2019, AQHEd-SL, Introducing the Assuring Quality Higher Education in Sierra Leone (AQHEd-SL) partnership. Whatch the video.